Re: [json] Now! XML Free!

  • Philip Tellis
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 18, 2006
      Sometime on Feb 17, JL cobbled together some glyphs to say:

      > So, maybe, JORDU = JsOn, Relish, Dynamic Updates
      >
      > Anyone have a better word for the "R"?

      R - Remote.

      --
      ... A booming voice says, "Wrong, cretin!", and you notice that you
      have turned into a pile of dust.
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 18, 2006
        Sometime on Feb 17, JL cobbled together some glyphs to say:

        > "JADU" -- Json And Dynamic Updating .....
        >
        > Does jadu mean anything?

        Depending on how you pronounce it, it could be a broom (jhadu in hindi)
        or slang for a fat person (jadu in marathi)

        --
        Solutions are obvious if one only has the optical power to observe them
        over the horizon.
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 19, 2006
          What about

          AWOX = Ajax WithOut XML
          AIOX = Ajax Independent of XML
        • Greg Macdonald
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 19, 2006
            Take advantage of the branding.

            AJAX Light - the simpler, faster AJAX

            Greg

            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 21, 2006
              --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Macdonald" <greg@...> wrote:

              > Take advantage of the branding.
              >
              > AJAX Light - the simpler, faster AJAX
              >
              > Greg

              Greg,

              Good idea, what can we take advantage of in the AJAX juggernaught?

              That is the right connection, a light one capable of being severed
              when AJAX sinks.

              At the risk of repeating, how about JSON?

              Rolls off the tongue: Jason.

              Think of the branding there though. Friday the 13th...Jason Lives.

              -R

              44 members now! learning to do the Gonzo...saying peoples names...