Re: JSON and ColdFusion..

  • jemptymethod
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27 6:06 PM
      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Amy <ldyhwke24@y...> wrote:
      > I just got it to work this morning. I'm using CFJSON on the
      ColdFusion end.. and JSON on the javascript.. it seems to work out
      pretty well.

      Excellent. I'm the hotscripts.com newsletter columnist for both
      Javascript and ColdFusion, by the way, and I think it might be
      interesting to write about CFJSON one month. So please, if it's not
      too much to ask, let me know any kind of special insight you gain.

      George Jempty
      http://htmatters.net (http://jemptymethod.com coming soon)