Transforming JSON data

  • Stefan Gössner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hello group,

      greetings from Dortmund, Germany.

      I am using JSON for a while now, mainly for sending data from my web
      server to the client. I like it a lot more than XML, because of the
      ease of processing on the client.

      While reading through the group postings yesterday, I was very excited
      about JSON now being an internet draft. Congrats.

      I have been recently experimenting with a set of rules written in JSON
      in order to transform JSON data to any other format. Think of it as an
      analogy to XML/XSLT.

      I would like to hear your opinion about my solution.

      http://goessner.net/articles/jsont/

      I consider it as a proof of concept which can surely be improved.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Gössner <stefan@...> wrote:

        > I have been recently experimenting with a set of rules written in JSON
        > in order to transform JSON data to any other format. Think of it as an
        > analogy to XML/XSLT.
        >
        > I would like to hear your opinion about my solution.
        >
        > http://goessner.net/articles/jsont/
        >
        > I consider it as a proof of concept which can surely be improved.

        I think this is very cool.