Re: [json] Re: JSON and ColdFusion..

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2005
      I just got it to work this morning. I'm using CFJSON on the ColdFusion end.. and JSON on the javascript.. it seems to work out pretty well.

      I wasn't quite sure if I'd need it, turns out I did.

      jemptymethod <jemptymethod@...> wrote:
      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "ldyhwke24" <ldyhwke24@y...> wrote:
      > Has anyone successfully used JSON with ColdFusion?
      >
      > I'm debating on whether I should use it or not...

      I haven't tried it yet, but near the bottom of the JSON home page
      (http://json.org) is a link to "JSON in ColdFusion", so there seems to
      be a ColdFusion implementation. Also, considering ColdFusion is
      implemented in Java anymore, you might also check out "JSON in Java",
      an implementation by JSON's inventor himself, Douglas Crockford.

      Let us know how it goes

      George Jempty
      http://htmatters.net (http://jemptymethod.com coming soon)

      Json Programming languages Format Computer security Computer training Large format

    • jemptymethod
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2005
        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Amy <ldyhwke24@y...> wrote:
        > I just got it to work this morning. I'm using CFJSON on the
        ColdFusion end.. and JSON on the javascript.. it seems to work out
        pretty well.

        Excellent. I'm the hotscripts.com newsletter columnist for both
        Javascript and ColdFusion, by the way, and I think it might be
        interesting to write about CFJSON one month. So please, if it's not
        too much to ask, let me know any kind of special insight you gain.