Jansson 2.5 released
- View SourceJansson 2.5 has been released. Summary of the most important
* json_pack() and friends: Add format specifiers s#, + and +#.
* Add JSON_DECODE_INT_AS_REAL decoding flag to treat all numbers
as real in the decoder.
* Add json_array_foreach() macro, paralleling json_object_foreach().
* json_dumps() and friends: Don't crash if json is NULL and
JSON_ENCODE_ANY is set.
* Support CMake in addition to GNU Autotools
* Make it possible to forward declare struct json_t.
For a more comprehensive list of changes, see:
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.