Request: add ObjectPath to the bottom of the json.org site

  • Adrian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      Hello,

      I have written a query language for JSON named ObjectPath. It is somewhat similar to JSONPath but it is an active project and at this point - much more advanced. My company has used it in several of its enterprise software projects and it proved very stable and relatively fast. I would like to share it with the JSON community.

      The main link is http://adriank.github.io/ObjectPath (see reference and Github pages for more details).

      The site and the project are still being improved. Any feedback is welcomed. The derivative project, that is to rewrite the entire code to Javascript, is my main focus now. My plan is to make it even faster, more suited for developers' needs - so far I have only developed it as a part of my web framework. Because this has been the most successful part of the framework, I believe that now is the time to make it a fully independent project and to focus entirely on it.

      The code license is now AGPL 3, but we are thinking about making it BSD.

      Best regards,
      Adrian Kalbarczyk

      Founder/CTO - Asyncode Ltd.
      adrian.kalbarczyk@...