Request: Add JSON-LD to json.org page

  • Manu Sporny
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      Greetings all,

      I'm the chair of the JSON-LD group at the World Wide Web Consortium
      (W3C). If you don't know about JSON-LD yet, there's a quick intro about
      it here:

      http://json-ld.org/

      The JSON-LD specification is on the standards-track at W3C and we hope
      it will be published as a W3C Recommendation (REC) within a few months
      from now.

      Someone noticed that there are many JSON-based technologies listed at
      the bottom of the json.org homepage. Would it be possible to list
      JSON-LD as one of those technologies and link it to http://json-ld.org/?

      -- manu

      Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
      http://blog.meritora.com/launch/
    • Daniel Parker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2013
        Hello,

        I would like to request that the open source jsoncons C++ library be added to the list of JSON C++ tools on json.org,

        https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsoncons/

        Thank you,
        Daniel Parker