New JSON decoder

  • Jonas Tärnström
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 7:04 AM
      Hi,

      We�ve released the ujson4c decoder, based on UltraJSON to which it adds a
      more painless API for robust and performant day to day C/C++ JSON decoding
      operations.

      https://github.com/esnme/ujson4c/

      With the performance from UltraJSON combined with the pure C/C++ the
      expected performance should be in the range of the best decoders in the in
      the world, if not THE best.

      The test suite could need some expansion and there�s probably some more
      smartness with VARARGS which could be incorporated into the API.

      Feel free to use and contribute. Have a nice weekend and keep JSON as JSON J

      //JT