Update to JSON APIs available for LabVIEW

  • labviewhacker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      Hi Douglas and fellow JSON-lovers,

      Thank you for posting the JSON API I made for LabVIEW last year on JSON.org. I wanted to fix the name of the toolkit as listed (from JSON Toolkit -> i3-JSON) and mention that another JSON API for LabVIEW has been released that is as full-featured (probably more featured; time for some upgrades to my toolkit).

      Summary of the changes:

      i3-JSON
      https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/interactive-internet-interface-json-toolkit-for-labview

      LAVA JSON