Re: [json] Re: JSON strings cannot point to post-BMP Unicode codepoints?

  • Shriramana Sharma
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hello people and thanks for your responses. I hope I understand
      correctly that compatibility with JavaScript and the ECMAScript
      standard dictates that it would not be advisable for JSON to
      unilaterally add the extension of \U, but since any valid Unicode
      characters can be part of string literals (encoded in the appropriate
      encoding) I guess this is not too much of a problem. Thank you.