Updates to Clojure JSON implementation links on json.org

  • JohnAndrewFingerhut
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2013
      Let me know if there is a better place to send this recommendation. I looked for another email address on json.org to send suggestions, but didn't notice anything but this email list.

      The current two Clojure links are one that is 404, and another that is for an older version of the JSON library, about 2 years old now.

      The following link is up to date, and I'd recommend removing the current two links and replacing it with this one:

      http://clojure.github.com/data.json/

      Thanks,
      Andy Fingerhut
    • douglascrockford