JSON encoder/decoder for M

  • Laurent Parenteau
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012
      Dear all,

      Sorry if this isn't the right place for this, but I just published a JSON
      encoder/decoder for the M language. Could it be possible to add it to the
      list of implementations listed at http://www.json.org/ ?

      The JSON encoder/decoder for M, which is part of DataBallet, can be found
      here : https://github.com/lparenteau/DataBallet/blob/master/r/json.m

      Information regarding the M language (also known as MUMPS) can be found
      here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUMPS

      Kind Regards,

      Laurent