M's JSON parser v1.5 released

  • rui.maciel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 1:05 PM
      I'm proud to announce that MJSON v1.5 has been released!

      M's JSON parser, a small, lightweight FLOSS library that handles documents written in the JSON data interchange format. It's written in standard ISO C, which means that it may run in any platform which is targeted by C compiler.

      This release features a minor const correctness tweak.

      M's JSON parser can be downloaded at:
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/mjson/

      Rui Maciel