Re: JSON Propositions

  • Matt (MPCM)
    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 11, 2012
      It is an interesting set of propositions and a good conversation
      starter. But the value added is extremely minimal.

      These topics have come up in the past, they are still relevant, but they
      have a history reasoning about them that I think often gets ignored. These
      weren't forgotten, they were left out...

      Matthew P. C. Morley

    • Jonas Tärnström
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 16 5:32 AM
        The beauty and usefulness of JSON is in my opinion more of what they left
        out than what they took in.
        Any attempts to extend it is to make it less useful.

        //JT

        2012/7/10 johnnys <marler8997@...>

        > **
        >

        > I've published a web page with some propositions to modify JSON at
        > http://json.marler.info <http://json.marler.info>
        > I wanted to post this so I could see what people think of these
        > propositions. Any comments/suggestions/criticism are welcome.

        Jonas T�rnstr�m
        Product Manager
        � e-mail: jonas.tarnstrom@...
        � skype: full name "Jonas T�rnstr�m"