Re: [json] JSON Propositions

  • Dennis Gearon
    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 10, 2012
      WOW! My mailbox doubled in volume in 4 hrs from this normally quiet mail list.

      I think this concept has stirred a hornets nest.

      I'll read this idea near the end of the debate.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Jonas Tärnström
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 16, 2012
        The beauty and usefulness of JSON is in my opinion more of what they left
        out than what they took in.
        Any attempts to extend it is to make it less useful.

        //JT

        2012/7/10 johnnys <marler8997@...>

        > **
        >

        > I've published a web page with some propositions to modify JSON at
        > http://json.marler.info <http://json.marler.info>
        > I wanted to post this so I could see what people think of these
        > propositions. Any comments/suggestions/criticism are welcome.

        Jonas T�rnstr�m
        Product Manager
        � e-mail: jonas.tarnstrom@...
        � skype: full name "Jonas T�rnstr�m"