Re: [json] Re: JSON Propositions

  • Andrew Faulds
    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 10, 2012
      Don't complain that JSON isn't what you want it to be. There are plenty of
      alternative formats, use one of them, instead.

      Andrew Faulds (AJF)
      http://ajf.me/

    • Jonas Tärnström
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 16, 2012
        The beauty and usefulness of JSON is in my opinion more of what they left
        out than what they took in.
        Any attempts to extend it is to make it less useful.

        //JT

        2012/7/10 johnnys <marler8997@...>

        > **
        >

        > I've published a web page with some propositions to modify JSON at
        > http://json.marler.info <http://json.marler.info>
        > I wanted to post this so I could see what people think of these
        > propositions. Any comments/suggestions/criticism are welcome.

        Jonas T�rnstr�m
        Product Manager
        � e-mail: jonas.tarnstrom@...
        � skype: full name "Jonas T�rnstr�m"