JSON Propositions

  • johnnys
    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 10, 2012
      I've published a web page with some propositions to modify JSON at
      http://json.marler.info <http://json.marler.info>
      I wanted to post this so I could see what people think of these
      propositions. Any comments/suggestions/criticism are welcome.

    • Jonas Tärnström
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 16 5:32 AM
        The beauty and usefulness of JSON is in my opinion more of what they left
        out than what they took in.
        Any attempts to extend it is to make it less useful.

        //JT

        2012/7/10 johnnys <marler8997@...>

        > **
        >

        > I've published a web page with some propositions to modify JSON at
        > http://json.marler.info <http://json.marler.info>
        > I wanted to post this so I could see what people think of these
        > propositions. Any comments/suggestions/criticism are welcome.

        Jonas T�rnstr�m
        Product Manager
        � e-mail: jonas.tarnstrom@...
        � skype: full name "Jonas T�rnstr�m"