Re: [ANN] JSON Formatter jsonf

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29 3:55 PM
      Thanks, John,
      I'll remove the "no buffering" part from the description.

      BTW: I like your Open Source License Wizard.

      -Ben

      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, John Cowan <cowan@...> wrote:

      > Ben scripsit:
      >
      > > I've just released a small lightweight JSON formatter written in C.
      > > It doesn't try to validate. It doesn't buffer or call malloc making it suitable for being placed in long running unix pipelines.
      >
      > It actually does do stdio buffering; if it didn't, it would be dog-slow.
      >
      > --
      > Values of beeta will give rise to dom! John Cowan
      > (5th/6th edition 'mv' said this if you tried http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
      > to rename '.' or '..' entries; see cowan@...
      > http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/who/dmr/odd.html)

    • Ben
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30 7:16 AM
        Thanks to Dave Gamble, there is already a new version with a fix for a bug that caused an extra line-break to appear after closing quotes.

        There is also a port, by Dave, to Javascript up there now.
        Thanks again, Dave.

        -Ben

        https://github.com/bsouther/jsonf