Re: [json] [ANN] JSON Formatter jsonf

  • John Cowan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29 2:27 PM
      Ben scripsit:

      > I've just released a small lightweight JSON formatter written in C.
      > It doesn't try to validate. It doesn't buffer or call malloc making it suitable for being placed in long running unix pipelines.

      It actually does do stdio buffering; if it didn't, it would be dog-slow.

      --
      Values of beeta will give rise to dom! John Cowan
      (5th/6th edition 'mv' said this if you tried http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29 3:55 PM
        Thanks, John,
        I'll remove the "no buffering" part from the description.

        BTW: I like your Open Source License Wizard.

        -Ben

        Message 3 of 4 , May 30 7:16 AM
          Thanks to Dave Gamble, there is already a new version with a fix for a bug that caused an extra line-break to appear after closing quotes.

          There is also a port, by Dave, to Javascript up there now.
          Thanks again, Dave.

          -Ben

          https://github.com/bsouther/jsonf