[ANN] JSON Formatter jsonf

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29 12:47 PM
      I've just released a small lightweight JSON formatter written in C.
      It doesn't try to validate. It doesn't buffer or call malloc making it suitable for being placed in long running unix pipelines.

      https://github.com/bsouther/jsonf

      Thanks
      -Ben
    • John Cowan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29 2:27 PM
        Ben scripsit:

        > I've just released a small lightweight JSON formatter written in C.
        > It doesn't try to validate. It doesn't buffer or call malloc making it suitable for being placed in long running unix pipelines.

        It actually does do stdio buffering; if it didn't, it would be dog-slow.

        --
        Values of beeta will give rise to dom! John Cowan
        (5th/6th edition 'mv' said this if you tried http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
        Message 3 of 4 , May 29 3:55 PM
          Thanks, John,
          I'll remove the "no buffering" part from the description.

          BTW: I like your Open Source License Wizard.

          -Ben

          Message 4 of 4 , May 30 7:16 AM
            Thanks to Dave Gamble, there is already a new version with a fix for a bug that caused an extra line-break to appear after closing quotes.

            There is also a port, by Dave, to Javascript up there now.
            Thanks again, Dave.

            -Ben