Re: JSON Editor Online version 1.0 released

  • wjosdejong
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2012
      Thanks. Automatically updating the left/right side would be nice indeed. So far I didn't do that, it is a little bit tricky: when handling large files (say 10000 lines) it gets slow, and then your browser "hangs" while syncing. I don't know yet how to solve that nicely. Maybe make it an option, or automatically turn off auto-syncing when the browser detects that it takes more than 100ms or so, or smartly detect idle moments and use that to sync.

      Besides that I still have a lot of ideas in mind: implementing shortcut keys, implement undo/redo, store last state, load/save files from disk or url, implement schema validation, etc.

      Jos