Jansson 2.3.1 released
- Jansson 2.3.1 has been released. This release fixes minor bugs and
For a full list of changes, see:
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-2.3.1.tar.gz
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/2.3/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.