Re: [json] rapidjson 0.1 initial release

  • Milo Yip
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2011
      Hi,

      Your project looks interesting, especially the benchmark method can
      help understand the performance in more details.

      I will try to put your parser and the testing methodology in to my
      test suite. I think these "competitions" can be help improving
      projects in the community in the good way.

      By the way, rapidjson is more focus on using C++ and some techniques
      to boost the performance. I have no plan to develop bindings for it,
      yet.

      Cheers

      --
      Milo Yip