JSON Pointer Internet-Draft 02

  • Paul C. Bryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2011
      I've quickly turned-around and submitted a third draft of the JSON
      Pointer Internet-Draft to the IETF:

      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pbryan-zyp-json-pointer-02

      It fixes a glaring error and addresses some feedback already received.

      Thanks to Drew Perttula for pointing-out the glaring error. Thanks also
      to Dean Landolt for his quick feedback.

      Further feedback on this latest draft welcome.

      Paul