MATLAB encoder/decoder for JSON

  • Qianqian Fang
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2011
      hi there

      In case you are interested, I just posted a small package
      to load/save JSON formatted data in MATLAB and GNU Octave.

      The project homepage is located at

      http://iso2mesh.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi?jsonlab

      Part of the codes were based on some previous works listed
      on this page:

      http://iso2mesh.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi?jsonlab/loadjson.m

      I am not sure if the webmaster of json.org is subscribed to
      this list. I don't see the parsers for MATLAB listed on the
      page, so, feel free to link this project, and previous works,
      to your webpage.

      cheers

      Qianqian