JsonMe++

  • Rob Meijer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      As a result of having to write a C++ program that had to parse JSON on
      an Ubuntu distribution with a pre property-tree version of boost, I
      wrote a
      C++ wrapper library for the JSON-glib C library. The library is called
      JsonMe++ (JSON made easy for C++).

      The wrapper library allows fully value semantic usage and makes heavy
      use of operating overloading to provide a scripting language like API
      for reading JSON data.

      https://github.com/pibara/jsonme--

      (Github seems to turn '+' into '-' for project names)

      The API is defined in json-me.h
      The test tests/validnode.cpp should give a general idea on how the
      library is used.

      Currently its a wrapper for JSON-Glib only, but I've tried to design
      the library in such a way that it should be relatively simple to
      provide the exact same simple API with other C or C++ core JSON
      libraries.

      Hope others will find this library useful.

      Rob