Re: [json] Re: Universal Binary JSON Specification

  • Dennis Gearon
    Message 1 of 76 , Sep 24, 2011
      this subject in this mail list generated more email in one week that the list
      had in 6 months.

      I therefore stepped back, too much to follow.

      Anyone willing to send me a summary of what has gone on?

      Dennis Gearon

      Signature Warning
      It is always a good idea to learn from your own mistakes. It is usually a better
      idea to learn from others’ mistakes, so you do not have to make them yourself.
      from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

      EARTH has a Right To Life,
      otherwise we all die.

      Message 76 of 76 , Feb 20, 2012