Re: [json] Re: Universal Binary JSON Specification

  • Stephan Beal
    Message 1 of 76 , Sep 24 6:15 AM
      On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 5:03 AM, Tatu Saloranta <tsaloranta@...>wrote:

      > I think it is patronizing to suggest that something as simple as
      > supporting Big Integer and -Decimal would be beyond skills of
      > competent parser writers -- world is full of XML, YAML and BSON

      Not beyond the skills - beyond the patience and needs. i host 2 (C and C++)
      JSON libraries and i have absolutely no need for big numbers, so i would
      never bother to add them. Because of that, people who DO want big numbers
      won't even take a second look at my libs. i.e., mine then die out through
      darwinian processes.

      --
      ----- stephan beal
      http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/