Re: Universal Binary JSON Specification

  • rkalla123
    Message 1 of 76 , Sep 21, 2011
      Tatu,

      I'd love to get this into jvm-serializers; I have been utilizing the same test data (MediaContent) and models for testing to try and get relatable benchmark data.

      The code ends up looking a lot like the Java Manual code, maybe I can hack something together (new class) and send it to you to drop in to your working install and see if that would work?

      Thanks for the assist with this.

      Message 76 of 76 , Feb 20, 2012
        > Stephan,

        good thing.