Re: [json] Universal Binary JSON Specification

    Message 1 of 76 , Sep 21, 2011
      On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 6:15 AM, rkalla123 <rkalla@...> wrote:
      > Hey Guys,
      >
      > I am currently working on what I hope to be a 1:1 binary JSON specification (no custom data types supported like BSON or BJSON, just binary representations of the core JSON spec) and would appreciate a few extra eyes on it if anyone had interest in reading through the 2nd draft:

      You might be interested in an existing such specification called
      Smile: http://wiki.fasterxml.com/SmileFormatSpec
      which was specified about a year ago, has Java and C implementations,
      and used by a few projects/products like ElasticSearch.

      And for performance, Smile has been included on jvm-serializer
      benchmark for a while now, using Jackson data binding.

      Message 76 of 76 , Feb 20, 2012
        > Stephan,

        good thing.