and...another Java JSON

  • lambdacreations
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14 11:49 AM
      Hi all,

      After reading up and using most the major Java JSON libraries, I thought I could do something better (at least for needs similar
      to my own's) and here is the result:

      http://sharegov.blogspot.com/2011/06/json-library.html

      The idea was to do an API that's simple, minimal and elegant, focusing
      exclusively on JSON as a data structure.

      Hoping that others will find it useful and pleasant to work with.

      Best,
      Boris