Jansson 2.1 released
- Jansson 2.1 is out. This release adds a few new features and fixes
some minor bugs.
A new decoding function, json_loadb(), was added for decoding buffers
with length. The most important thing is that the input buffer need
not be null terminated.
Two new decoding flags and one new encoding flag were introduced:
* JSON_REJECT_DUPLICATES: Issue a decoding error if any JSON object in
the input contins duplicate keys.
* JSON_DISABLE_EOF_CHECK: Stop decoding after a valid JSON input. This
allows other data after the JSON data.
* JSON_ENCODE_ANY: Allow encoding any JSON value. Without this flag,
only arrays and objects can be encoded as the root value.
* Fix a memory leak when memory allocation fails in json_object_set()
* Clear errno before calling strtod() for better portability (MINGW in
* Avoid set-but-not-used warning/error when building with the newest
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-2.1.tar.gz
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/2.1/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.