Re: [json] Re: XML - JSON bi-directional conversion?

  • John Cowan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2011
      stephen.mckamey scripsit:

      > I created JsonML (http://jsonml.org) back in 2006 to specifically
      > deal with lossless bi-directional translation when the XML isn't
      > data-centric but is markup-centric. When there is "mixed-mode content"
      > most other representations can't represent it. Mixed-mode is when
      > elements sit as siblings to textual nodes. This is uncommon in
      > serialized XML data, but is the norm with XML markup like XHTML.

      I'd like to push for JsonML being the official JSON-syntax
      representation of the MicroXML data model, since they match perfectly:
      an element has a name, attribute map, and sequence of elements.

      > http://wiki.open311.org/index.php?title=JSON_and_XML_Conversion

      Good to know about.

      --
      John Cowan http://ccil.org/~cowan cowan@...
      SAXParserFactory [is] a hideous, evil monstrosity of a class that should