Jansson 2.0.1 released
- Jansson 2.0.1 is out. This release fixes a few bugs, some of them
major and some minor.
The most important bug fixes are:
* Fix strict key checking in json_unpack() code
* Fix the return value of json_object_size()
* Fix a few segfaulters when custom memory management is used
* Make the JANSSON_VERSION_HEX constant usable
For full details, see the changelog.
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-2.0.1.tar.gz
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/2.0/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.