Jansson 2.0 is finally out. This is a new major release that is
(slightly) backwards incompatible with the older versions.
Changes since v1.3
* Backwards incompatible changes:
- Unify unsigned integer usage in the API
- Change JSON integer's underlying type to the widest signed integer
- Change the maximum indentation depth to 31 spaces in encoder
- For future needs, add a flags parameter to all decoding functions
* New features
- JSON value building (packing) functionality based on a format
- Extraction and validation functionality based on a format string.
- Error reporting enhancements.
- Preprocessor constants that define the library version.
- Custom memory allocation functions.
* Fix many portability issues, especially ease building on Windows.
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-2.0.tar.gz
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/2.0/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.