Re: Re[2]: [json] libjson 7.0 new features

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 8, 2011
      On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Jonathan Wallace <ninja9578@...> wrote:
      > Well there is a benchmark included in the source, but it's mostly for my own purposes of comparing upgrade versions against the previous version.  I think ill come up a set of common json tasks and implement them in a few libraries or ask the library maintained to do it to be sure it's done right.

      That would be very useful! I know it might be bit of work, given
      differing APIs and all.. but then again, it should be beneficial for
      authors of other packages to work on being able to run similar tests.
      So it should be possible to get things bootstrapped. This is how
      "jvm-serializers" (https://github.com/eishay/jvm-serializers) for Java
      serialization libraries started, and seems to work quite well.