Re: [json] package org.json on Github

  • John Cowan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2010
      Douglas Crockford scripsit:
      > The reference implementation for Java is now available from Github.
      >
      > https://github.com/douglascrockford/JSON-java

      I'm having some trouble deciphering your XML class. Can you write
      down in English the rules it uses to convert JSON to XML and vice versa?

      Thanks.

      --
      While staying with the Asonu, I met a man from John Cowan
      the Candensian plane, which is very much like cowan@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2010
        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, John Cowan <cowan@...> wrote:

        > Douglas Crockford scripsit:
        > > The reference implementation for Java is now available from Github.
        > >
        > > https://github.com/douglascrockford/JSON-java
        >
        > I'm having some trouble deciphering your XML class. Can you write
        > down in English the rules it uses to convert JSON to XML and vice versa?

        What specifically are you having trouble with?