package org.json on Github

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2010
      The reference implementation for Java is now available from Github.

      https://github.com/douglascrockford/JSON-java
    • John Cowan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2010
        Douglas Crockford scripsit:
        > The reference implementation for Java is now available from Github.
        >
        > https://github.com/douglascrockford/JSON-java

        I'm having some trouble deciphering your XML class. Can you write
        down in English the rules it uses to convert JSON to XML and vice versa?

        Thanks.

        --
        While staying with the Asonu, I met a man from John Cowan
        the Candensian plane, which is very much like cowan@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2010
          --- In json@yahoogroups.com, John Cowan <cowan@...> wrote:

          > Douglas Crockford scripsit:
          > > The reference implementation for Java is now available from Github.
          > >
          > > https://github.com/douglascrockford/JSON-java
          >
          > I'm having some trouble deciphering your XML class. Can you write
          > down in English the rules it uses to convert JSON to XML and vice versa?

          What specifically are you having trouble with?