libjson 6

  • jonathan wallace
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2010
      If anyone here uses libjson, I just released libjson 6. Be aware though, this
      one will not just plug into your code if you are using an old version. Both
      it's C and C++ interfaces are different. The C one is now more C like and the
      C++ one is more STL like. There is extensive documentation in the download.

      New features include:
      Reference Counting
      Thread Safety Tools
      Memory Management Tools
      Comments are kept when parsing
      Base64 encoding/decoding
      More customizable writer

      And these are all compile options, so if you don't need them, they aren't
      compiled, this cuts down on space.