Re: [json] Feedback on non-standard json

  • Jonathan Wallace
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
      Thanks for your input. I guess I never looks at how my XML library handled the binary. I guess I'll just add a method to insert binary data that automatically converts it to base64

      Sent from my iPhone

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
        On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 8:03 AM, Jonathan Wallace <ninja9578@...> wrote:
        > Thanks for your input. I guess I never looks at how my XML library handled the binary.

        Ah ok. :)

        >  I guess I'll just add a method to insert binary data that automatically converts it to base64

        Yeah that is one way. Actually there is another, used with HTTP -- you
        can send binary as separate http body part, refer to that from XML (I
        think that's MTOM?).
        Same could be done with JSON as well.

        Good luck!