Jansson v1.3 is out. This release adds one new encoding flag, enhances
the documentation a bit and fixes a few bugs.
Changes since v1.2.1
* New encoding flags:
- ``JSON_PRESERVE_ORDER``: Preserve the insertion order of object
* Bug fixes:
- Fix an error that occured when an array or object was first
encoded as empty, then populated with some data, and then
- Fix the situation like above, but when the first encoding resulted
in an error
- Clarify the documentation on reference stealing, providing an
example usage pattern
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-1.3.tar.gz
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/1.3/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.