Re: [json] Re: New JSON library

  • jonathan wallace
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 22, 2010
      > Does it do the right thing with "\uD834\uDD1E" ? See http://www.ietf org/rfc/rfc4627. txt

      I thought that wasn't officially part of JSON? There is no mention of it on json.org. I was aware of that, but it left me confused, how would a parser know the difference between a surrogate pair and simply two utf8 characters following each other?

      Obviously the E gives away that one, but U+64321 would be encoded as \uD950\uDF21.

    • jonathan wallace
      Message 2 of 11 , May 5, 2010
        libJSON now handles surrogate pairs correctly: http://sourceforge.net/projects/libjson/
        There is also now a makefile in the bundle for linux

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
          JDX™ XPath 2.0 for XML, JSON and JsonML

          https://www.p6r.com/software/jdx.html#