Railroad diagrams

  • Fredag_d13
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 12:23 AM
      To Douglas Crockford

      I'm writting some documentation to my JSON API and would like to add some railroad diagrams. Can you tell me how you created the diagrams in "Javascript: The good parts" and on json.org? I've tried to use a latex package named rails, but the quality of the results does not match json.org.

      Best regards Jonas
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25 12:35 AM