Re: [json] Re: New JSON library

  • jonathan wallace
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 22, 2010
      libJSON 4.0 now fully supports \u escaped sequences if built using unicode. I've added project targets for the library, test suite, and embedded test suites for these. Unicode builds now use wstring and wchar_t strings to be able to fit wide UTF8 characters, where regular builds still use string and chars as most users use them.

      I also made number parsing lazy for a slight speed boost. :)

      http://sourceforge.net/projects/libjson/

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 22, 2010
        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, jonathan wallace <ninja9578@...> wrote:

        > libJSON 4.0 now fully supports \u escaped sequences if built using unicode. I've added project targets for the library, test suite, and embedded test suites for these. Unicode builds now use wstring and wchar_t strings to be able to fit wide UTF8 characters, where regular builds still use string and chars as most users use them.
        >
        > I also made number parsing lazy for a slight speed boost. :)
        >
        > http://sourceforge.net/projects/libjson/

        Does it do the right thing with "\uD834\uDD1E"? See http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt
      • jonathan wallace
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 22, 2010
          > Does it do the right thing with "\uD834\uDD1E" ? See http://www.ietf org/rfc/rfc4627. txt

          I thought that wasn't officially part of JSON? There is no mention of it on json.org. I was aware of that, but it left me confused, how would a parser know the difference between a surrogate pair and simply two utf8 characters following each other?

          Obviously the E gives away that one, but U+64321 would be encoded as \uD950\uDF21.

        • jonathan wallace
          Message 4 of 11 , May 5, 2010
            libJSON now handles surrogate pairs correctly: http://sourceforge.net/projects/libjson/
            There is also now a makefile in the bundle for linux

            ________________________________
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
              JDX™ XPath 2.0 for XML, JSON and JsonML

              https://www.p6r.com/software/jdx.html#