Re: Feedback needed

  • julienverlaguet
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2010
      > You really need to write them down on your wiki page, even if just
      > briefly. (I assume your current wiki page shows just a few of them.)
      > People can't be trying to decipher what the different possibilities are
      > from the OCaml source.

      Good point, thanks. I tried to give all the ones which I use on an everyday basis. I didn't put all of the ones I consider as "experimental" and subject to changes or removal.
      Another approach would be a BNF generated from the parser.

      However, thanks for your comment.

      Julien
    • John Cowan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2010
        julienverlaguet scripsit:

        > Another approach would be a BNF generated from the parser.

        That would be very useful, with maybe a one-line comment for each.

        --
        De plichten van een docent zijn divers, John Cowan
        die van het gehoor ook. cowan@...