Re: [json] Feedback needed

  • John Cowan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2010
      Julien Verlaguet scripsit:

      > There are quite a few constructions to extract and/or manipulate
      > json data.

      You really need to write them down on your wiki page, even if just
      briefly. (I assume your current wiki page shows just a few of them.)
      People can't be trying to decipher what the different possibilities are
      from the OCaml source.

      --
      John Cowan cowan@... http://ccil.org/~cowan
      The known is finite, the unknown infinite; intellectually we stand
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2010
        > You really need to write them down on your wiki page, even if just
        > briefly. (I assume your current wiki page shows just a few of them.)
        > People can't be trying to decipher what the different possibilities are
        > from the OCaml source.

        Good point, thanks. I tried to give all the ones which I use on an everyday basis. I didn't put all of the ones I consider as "experimental" and subject to changes or removal.
        Another approach would be a BNF generated from the parser.

        However, thanks for your comment.

        Julien
      • John Cowan
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2010
          julienverlaguet scripsit:

          > Another approach would be a BNF generated from the parser.

          That would be very useful, with maybe a one-line comment for each.

          --
          De plichten van een docent zijn divers, John Cowan
          die van het gehoor ook. cowan@...