Re: [json] JSON_checker

  • Michal Migurski
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2005
      This could be a useful thing to have in JS, for security goof checks
      prior to the very-dangerous eval().

      -mike.

      On Dec 24, 2005, at 8:58 AM, Douglas Crockford wrote:

      > JSON_checker is a pushdown automaton in C. It very quickly scans a
      > JSON texts and determines if it is strictly syntactically correct. See
      > http://www.JSON.org/JSON_checker/

    • douglascrockford
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2016
        JSON-checker has been updated. I received the first bug report in 10 years.

        http://www.json.org/JSON_checker/

      • Gregg Irwin
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2016
          dccj> JSON-checker has been updated. I received the first bug report in 10 years.

          Wow. Did you give them a $2.56 reward?

          --Gregg