Jansson 1.2.1 released
- Jansson v1.2.1 is out. This is a bugfix release in the 1.2 release
Changes since v1.2
* Bug fixes:
- Fix reference counting on true, false and null
- Estimate real number underflows in decoder with 0.0 instead of
issuing an error
- Make int32_t available on all systems
- Support compilers that don't have the inline keyword
- Require Autoconf 2.60 (for int32_t)
- Print test names correctly when VERBOSE=1
- test/suites/api: Fail when a test fails
- Enhance tests for iterators
- Enhance tests for decoding texts that contain null bytes
- Don't remove changes.rst in make clean
- Add a chapter on RFC conformance
Download source: http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-1.2.1.tar.gz
View documentation: http://www.digip.org/jansson/doc/1.2/
What is Jansson?
Jansson is a C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data.
* Simple and intuitive API and data model
* Comprehensive documentation
* No dependencies on other libraries
* Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
* Extensive test suite
Jansson is licensed under the MIT license.
For more details, see http://www.digip.org/jansson/.