JSON_checker

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2005
      JSON_checker is a pushdown automaton in C. It very quickly scans a
      JSON texts and determines if it is strictly syntactically correct. See
      http://www.JSON.org/JSON_checker/
    • Michal Migurski
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2005
        This could be a useful thing to have in JS, for security goof checks
        prior to the very-dangerous eval().

        -mike.

        On Dec 24, 2005, at 8:58 AM, Douglas Crockford wrote:

        > JSON_checker is a pushdown automaton in C. It very quickly scans a
        > JSON texts and determines if it is strictly syntactically correct. See
        > http://www.JSON.org/JSON_checker/

      • douglascrockford
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2016
          JSON-checker has been updated. I received the first bug report in 10 years.

          http://www.json.org/JSON_checker/

        • Gregg Irwin
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2016
            dccj> JSON-checker has been updated. I received the first bug report in 10 years.

            Wow. Did you give them a $2.56 reward?

            --Gregg