Re: [json] Re: Sending an image using JSON

  • Josh Sled
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 10 6:23 AM
      "farkmischer" <farkmischer@...> writes:

      > client.UploadFile("http://tuzulo.com/add/***private key***", imgPhoto) but that did not work either. I'm not sure how
      > to find out how to format my send, there does not seem to be a lot of information out there on this.

      You should ask tuzulo.com about how to use their API. This isn't a
      tuzulo.com support forum, and your question is only tangentially related
      to json.

      --
      ...jsled
      http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 10 6:51 AM
        I apologize, you are right. I started out not even knowing how to use JSON so that is why I started here. Now that I figured out how to use JSON in .net I will contact tuzulo. They have a support forum that doesn't let you post to so I'll have to figure out how to contact them.